2 cups quick oats
3 cups So Good Almond Milk
1/3 cup pitted and chopped dates
1/3 cup roughly chopped almond kernels
1. Combine oats and Almond Milk in a large glass bowl.
2. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, and then stir.
3. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH (100%) for a further 3 minutes stirring after every minute.
4. Check desired consistency and add more Almond Milk if needed.
Divide into serving bowls. Sprinkle with dates and almonds. Drizzle with honey if desired. Serves 4.
- Almonds are high in Vitamin E
- So Good Almond milk is made with almonds and has a third less calories than low fat milk
- The rich creamy taste is perfect for guilt free smoothies or to add flavour to cooking