½ red capsicum, in half
1 zucchini, thin strips
4 asparagus spears, halved
1/2 eggplant, thinly sliced
1 tbls dukkah
1 tsp olive oil
1 clove garlic
175g piece white fish like barramundi or perch
½ lemon, rind and juice
1 tsp fresh thyme
2 black olives, halved
1. Place all the veggies in a bowl with the garlic.
2. Heat a char-griller then oil it before placing the veggies on it to cook. Let them brown, about 1-2 minutes then flip and repeat.
1. For the fish, tear off enough wax paper to wrap around your fish. (Bake the fillets separately so have 2 parcels.)
2. Slice a couple of pieces of lemon for each parcel then place them in the middle of the paper.
3. Place the fish on top then sprinkle with half the thyme, olives, pepper and finally the lemon juice.
4. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 7 minutes.
5. Open the parcel and check if it’s cooked the flesh will flake apart with a fork when it’s ready.