1 x 800g can pie apple
1 cup frozen raspberries
4 Sanitarium Weet-Bix, lightly crushed
½ cup rolled oats
1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil or rice bran oil
1. Combine apples and berries and place in a casserole dish.
2. Combine crumble ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
3. Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Serve immediately with low-fat ice cream or custard.
- Almonds are high in Vitamin E
- So Good Almond milk is made with almonds and has a third less calories than low fat milk
- The rich creamy taste is perfect for guilt free smoothies or to add flavour to cooking